Take your pick with Legs attached or without. You could even use these pieces as heads if you wanted to!
I will be adding more pieces to this pack throughout the year, if you buy now, you’ll get a year of free updates! The price will also increase as i add more stuff.
This is the Friendly License Agreement for the Mia Character.
By purchasing or using this product you agree to the following conditions.
– Each license purchase is intended for one paid client project, if you do projects for multiple clients i would really appreciate an extra purchase.
– You can use it for as many educational/personal projects as you want.
– This product is intended to aid you in creating rendered animations and still images, and should only be distributed in such manner, 2d images or flat video.
– You may not sell, share or redistribute these assets in .c4d format or other formats ( FBX, obj etc..).
– You may send them as part of a larger project to your client studio, but make sure to purchase extra licences for each user.
– The studio license, lets you share this asset amoungst employees of your studio in one physical location ( exemptions apply for corona times ).
– Other forms of group buying are discouraged.. because you know.. i need to eat..
Usage for stock image/video websites is only permitted with the purchase of an additional “stock image license”.
You may sell renders of this character, but not the actual 3d model
You may not use this model to sell 3d prints or moulds of this model. You may 3d print the model and then sell the 3d printed product,
but you need the additional “stock image license”
If you have any questions just shoot me an email
From $49.99USD (+VAT%)
~ 53EUR with taxes in EU
Various Rigged Bodies for C4D
You can attach your own Heads and Limbs
These parts come with legs already attached. So all you need to do is attach a head and some arms.
Or use the bodies without legs and pick your own!
These Rigs will work just fine with R19 and up.
Version previous to that will depend on the pose morph tag and presence of the mocca toolset.
Most of the functionality should work in any version of Cinema4D, but you might need the studio version.
Do not forget to freeze transformations of your controllers, so when you hit the “reset PSR/transform” button your stuff moves back to default position.
I would also recommend pulling the freeze transform button into a toolbar, since it’s quite useful.